CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/04/2008

aghh....

Sorry that I have been absent minded here lately! I think I am in "recovery" mode from the past two weekends!! The wedding, and this past weekend my brother and his wife came to celebrate his birthday! It was fun!! We all had a blast!! They even got their matching wedding bands tattooed on!! And of course it was done by the awesome
K. Lee!!

www.myspace.com/propheticink.com

they are perfect!! (i would insert a pic here....but you know me I am lazy ;))

anyways! Andrew had his baseball tryouts this weekend too! He is a player for the Red Socks!! YAY! Thank goodness his old coach from last year is not his coach this time! That dude was horrible!

Also, good news.....WE ARE GOING TO GATLINBURG!! Woo Hoo!! The trip is booked!! We are going in June! My bro and his wife and their youngsters are coming as well as her parents and their daughter! They are cool people! I can not wait!!

*sigh*

trying to think what else is going on......

yeah......


Not much is coming to mind at the moment! hehe

So till next time.....







OH AND ANI DIFRANCO IS IN LESS THEN TWO WEEKS!!! AND I AM GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!

Be Jealous! ;)

0 Remarks: