CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/18/2008

Bed and Bowling

We did get the phone call! They never ordered the piece, but lucky for us, someone else had ordered the same bed. They hadn't called that customer yet to pick up, so they let us have their parts! Not so lucky for who ever ordered it! Oh well, we have the bed!

It took all day Sat. to put it together and all Sunday to put everything back in his room! He loves it! Andrew wasn't even scared to sleep on the top bunk!!! His computer is now on a desk and not in the floor and the best part his room is organized!!! And he has to keep it this was!! And for those who don't know him...he is very OCD when it comes to his things, so it will stay clean!!

Today, he had no school, so we went bowling and to Game Stop so he can use his b-day money to buy a DS game! He got some Narto (sp?) game and the Big Brain Academy, and that game is fun!! We just spent like 30 mins. playing and comparing scores!! He is a lot better than me!! HAHA!!

As for the bowling trip, I tried to let him win by throwing gutter balls the last 3 frames cause he was like 6 pins behind me, but somehow I still won! ;)

Then we went to Starbucks! For me of course!! My drink was a little stronger than usual! But whateva it was still yummy!!

When we got home his desk chair was on the porch!! Seriously, if you need an office chair go to bizchair.com!! No shipping and awesome stuff!!! I got his chair for less than 40 bucks!! And it is normally 120!! It is awesome!!

I need to charge my camera so I can take some pics!

Well, Baylee is taking a nap and I need to go dye my blond roots back to brown!! ;P
Not everyday you see a girl with blond roots and dark brown hair!!

0 Remarks: