CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/12/2008

So Blog number two it is...

I have once, many moons ago, had a blogger account. I guess I was gone way to long and can no longer sign in. So...with many attempts to "re-open" the account, I decided to just start over with a new one. I think they have changed some things on here....I am gonna have to re-learn how to post and click away on this lovely world of blogging!

Aren't you excited?! HA.

Anyways, I am a stay at home mom, mommy, momma, etc. I think the stay at home mom gets so many names from her children. My two year old daughter sometimes calls me "MA"! I know we are from the south and all.....but this isn't Little House on the Prairie!! My son turns 7 tomorrow! Such a bitter sweet thing that is! I mean having a child grow older every year is like a smack into reality! It's like "Hey your getting older, soon to be an old lady!" I just never think of my children getting older.....just taller! I guess it just doesn't work that way! Oh Well...I will learn!


So, I guess I should warn to anyone who reads this....if there really is anyone....

I completely blow when it comes to grammar! Sorry!!! Those small American town schools don't really teach to much! But hey.....I can spell pretty decent! So I guess it all works out!! Also my thoughts and words float from one thing to the next, so hang on it will be interesting to say the least!


Till next time....

1 Remarks:

~Every Little Girl Needs A Bow~ said...

I am so excited you are hear! Can't wait to read your blogs!! Love you!