CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/24/2008

The Wedding...

Photobucket



The wedding of Krissy and Tony was yesterday!! It was beautiful!! The girls of the wedding were up very early! ;) We had hair appointments starting at 8am! Then me and Krissy took off for makeup at MAC at 11! We were cutting it close cause pictures started at 12:30! ;) Lets just say all the girls pics came after the wedding!

It was amazing! The reception was great! And the second reception was even better!!

I have a lot of pictures! I just need to upload and edit!! Hopefully, I will get them posted up tomorrow for all to see!!!

I am seriously worn out from all the fun! I think I can speak for everyone involved with the wedding, and who came to it and the receptions IT WAS A BLAST!!!

Goodnight!



Photobucket

0 Remarks: