CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/13/2008

Why a snow day today.....

Today is Andrew's 7th birthday! Of all days..today has to be a snow day...and what I mean is it snows a half an inch and they close the schools! I love snow days don't get me wrong, but today????

You see my friends today I was going to work very hard on a "wrestling ring" cake and decorate the house as a surprise for Andrew....not so much now! I think I can still pull of decorating the house but not the cake! But oh well, I may need a lil help making it!

Anyways, he opted to not have a party this year and get a new bed for his birthday, so he got it...not yet...it has been ordered and we are waiting for Ashley Furniture to call and say it's ready. I told him that would be the only gift he got...secretly I have also gotten him the Wii game he has wanted since Christmas. He has no clue!! ;) I also got him a couple other little things. One of which was a t-shirt that reads "Pull My Finger" (slightly redneck I know, but it's funny)! So this morning after he found out there was no school, he saw the gift and wanted to open it, so I let him and to his surprise it wasn't what he wanted! And the little booger got upset!! Ungrateful little turd!! HA

Our plans are to go to Red Robin for his b-day dinner, where my mom, and the in-laws will be there, and of course me and Jason and Baylee!!

(the in-law called and I lost my train of blog thought)

Ok ..... Anyways....at dinner is where he will get the Wii game he has begged for!! He has no clue! So it should be fun!

Thinking back 7 years ago...I just got my epidural! I had been in Labor already ... 16 hours I believe!! Only..7 more hours till he was born! Oh, What an experience that was....glad for the drugs they give you!!

So, I off so I can let him go play in the snow, I think it may be up to an inch now!
(which is why the in-law called, to tell me NOT to let him play outside cause it would "expose him to the cold and he will get really sick!"-Does she not think I will put a coat and hat and gloves and like two pair of pants and all that stuff on him....humm, I think I will let him go out in nothing but his SpiderMan boxer briefs....YEAH, thats what I will do!)

Till next time.....




Oh, I almost forgot...when I get the ole slow'dak camera charged up I will start posting pics.

1 Remarks:

~Every Little Girl Needs A Bow~ said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! He got a birthday present from nature! A snow day! Love you!