CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/14/2008

Who said Valentines Day is lame?!

Photobucket


What a day it has been! Nothing to out of the normal routine! Baylee woke up awfully early! Which is not so early for most moms, but I am spoiled!! We did our thing as always, and then went to get Andrew from school.

She was pretty upset cause her Aqua Doodle pen was out of water, but she got over it when I showed her to lick her lips and kiss it! That kept her happy for a bit! I read my book as I do everyday....and let me tell you this book is getting better every time I turn the page!! I am reading The Bad Place by Dean Koontz. Awesome stuff!!

Photobucket


Anyways, we get home...and I take Baylee to her room for her nap...and there is a big read heart balloon tied to a gift bag!! It kinda made me jump! I thought it was someone standing there and Baylee gasped and says "A BAWOON!! IT'S FLYING!!" So, knowing how bad she needed the nap I said, "Well, tell the balloon night night! You can play with it when you wake up!!"

So, I thought to myself.....JASON!!....I went to my room after closing her door and Andrew was standing there pointing at another gift bag with a balloon and he asks, "Is this for me??". There was a note in front of the bag and its was for me! Andrew told me to open it and I did! My wonderful husband got me a COACH bag! I was very shocked!! It is very cute!!

Photobucket


He is so good to us!!

I had to go look in Andrews room! I knew Jason wouldn't leave him out..and of course he didn't! Andrew had the same balloon tied to a gift bag...and he opened it up and got a Nintendo DS game! He was super excited!

As for whats in Baylee's bag...I asked Jason when I called him to thank him! It is a Dora jewelry box/play set and Dora sunglasses! Which I know she will love!!

My husband never stops amazing me! He is the BEST man ever!! I am so proud to have him in my life forever!! He is the BEST daddy in the world!!

1 Remarks:

~Every Little Girl Needs A Bow~ said...

Cute Layout! Show me how to change mine without losing all my stuff!Love you!