CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/15/2008

Really Bummed...

Today, we got to pick up Andrew's new "Loft Desk"! Yay!!


Photobucket




SO I THOUGHT!

We begin to go through all the pieces and stuff. Two very VERY important parts of the desk are missing!! The parts that are not there are the top and bottom of the right side. There is no way possible to put the bed together! I am very bummed about this. Mainly because, I have taken everything out of my sons room. EVERYTHING!! His old bed is now in Baylee's room, and we are not putting it back in Andrew's room. All of his toys and books and other stuff is in the kitchen....


Photobucket




I called Ashley Furniture, to see what the heck happened...and the lady was super nice and was about as freaked out as I am! I have to call the warehouse place for Ashley Furniture in the morning to see if they "accidentally" forgot to load it on the truck. And if they didn't I have to call the lady back and see what they can do. More than likely if that it's not at the warehouse, it has to be re-ordered!! WHAT!!! So my son is screwed out of a bed for a week and all his stuff is in the kitchen?!!?

Seriously, this is crappy!!!

My son has no clue the bed had even came today! We wanted to surprise him so we sent him of to the grandmas (which he calls Punkin Pie) for the night so that when he comes home he would have a new room!!

SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

Ok, I know it could be worse but geeeezzz!!! Not very cool!



On a better note my best friends wedding is a week from tomorrow!! YAY!! I am her matron of honor and Andrew is the ring dude and Baylee is the flower girl!! It's getting close and it will be an awesome day!!

Alright, I am gonna go have a beer or two to forget about the whole bed thing till the morning!


Photobucket





So Cheers and goodnight!!


Photobucket


0 Remarks: